Is Comforted By Not Being Ignored Crossword


Is Comforted By Not Being Ignored Crossword

Soal: My grandmother is not cooking spinach The passive form is ... Spinach is not be cooked by my grandmother Spinach is not being cooking by my grandmoher Spinach is not being cooked by my grandmother Spinach is not being cook by my grandmother

Daftar Isi

1. Soal: My grandmother is not cooking spinach The passive form is ... Spinach is not be cooked by my grandmother Spinach is not being cooking by my grandmoher Spinach is not being cooked by my grandmother Spinach is not being cook by my grandmother


Jawaban:

Spinach is not be cooked by my grandmother

Penjelasan:

maaf kalau salah


2. Soal: He is not writing a letter The passive form is ...Harus dijawab. Pilihan tunggal. (10 Poin) A letter is not being write by he A letter is not being write by him A letter is not being written by he A letter is not being written by him ini apa ?


A letter is not being written by him


3. tugas bahasa Inggris passive present continuous tense1.i am not playing with my phone....a.my phone is not being play by meb.my phone is not being played by mec.my phone is not played med.my phone is not being played me​


Tugas bahasa Inggris passive present continuous tense

1.i am not playing with my phone....

a.my phone is not being play by me

b.my phone is not being played by me

c.my phone is not played me

d.my phone is not being played me​

JAWABAN : B. My phone is not being played by me

Pembahasan : Seperti yang kita ketahui, Rumus untuk kalimat pasif dalam Present Continuous Tense adalah Object + am/is/are + being + Verb 3 + by Object Pronoun.

KALAU ADA PERTANYAAN ATAU SARAN, SILAHKAN MENGHUBUNGI Contact DIBAWAH:

Whatsapp : 082399399445

Instagram : @rifkiqahmadfausan

Jangan lupa di follow yak :)


4. A species is declared extinct by the scientist after many years of not being spotted


sebuah spesies di laporkan punah oleh ilmuwan setelah beberapa tahun tidak terlihat

5. B. Change these sentences below into active voice! 1. The bus is being taken by her. 2. Chicken satay is being made by Chintya and Laura. 3. English is being spoken by students. 4. Some books are being read by them. 5. The car is being washed by my father.​


Jawaban:

1. She is taking the bus

2. Cintya and Laira are making chicken satay

3. Students are speaking English

4. They are reading some books

5. My father is washing the car

Penjelasan:

Hopefully it helps you a lot

1. She is taking the bus.

2. Chintya and Laura are making some chicken satay.

3. The students are speaking English.

4. They are reading some books.

5. My father is washing the car.


6. Change passive present continuous tense into active 1. the table is not being set by mark and steven 2. the picture is being drawn by me 3. are the car being washed by the car washing employee?


ྀ༘ Present Continuous┃Passive Voice ྀ༘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Pertanyaan: Ubahlah kalimat di bawah ini ke dalam bentuk active!

The table is not being set by Mark and StevenThe picture is being drawn by meAre the car being washed by the car washing employee?

Jawab:

❶ Mark and Steven are setting the table❷ I am drawing the picture❸ Is the car washing employee washing the car?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PEMBAHASAN

Definisi

Simple Present Continuous Tense adalah bentuk waktu yang digunakan untuk mengungkapkan suatu aktifitas/peristiwa yang SEDANG berlangsung pada masa sekarang. Jadi, ketika kalimat tersebut di sampaikan, kejadian yang dibicarakan masih berlangsung. Contoh:

Saya sedang menulis sekarangIbu sedang membuat kue sekarang

Pattern

ã…¤•‘°Active Voice

(+) S + to be present + V-ing + O/C(–) S + to be present + not + V-ing + O/C(?) To be present + S + V-ing + O/C + ?

ã…¤•‘°Passive Voice

(+) S + to be present + being + V3 + by + agent(–) S + to be present + not + being + V3 + by + agent(?) To be present + S + being + V3 + by + agent + ?

Keterangan

To be present terbagi menjadi tiga, yaitu:

Am digunakan untuk ➻ IIs digunakan untuk ➻ He, She, It, dan Nama orang tunggal (kecuali subjek ‘saya (I)’)Are digunakan untuk ➻ You, We, They, dan Nama orang/benda banyak (Gracia and Leowvis are.... ┃atau┃ The tables are....)

7. kalimat aktif the shirt is not being washed by my brother right now​


Jawaban:

my brother isn't washing the shirt right now


8. tomb raiders ...... by steven spielbergA. is not directedb. is directedc. was not directedd. is being directedkasih alesannya kenapa milih salah satu dari abcd


b. is directed

kalimat tersebut termasuk kalimat pasif dengan ditandai kata "by". dengan demikian kata tomb riders adalah subject. is directed adalah kata kerja. by steven speilberg adalah keterangan

9. 23. The correct passive voice using past tense is … *A. A letter was not written by studentsB. A letter is not read by studentsC. A letter is not being written by studentsD. A letter was writes by students​


Jawaban:

A

Penjelasan:

Karena pola untuk passive voice past tense:

Object + was/were + verb 3 + by + subject

Jawaban:

A letter was not written by students

thak you


10. The man drove the car in high speed. The passive is .... * 2 poin The man is driven by the car in high speed The car is driven by the man in high speed. It is driven by the man in high speed. It was driven by the man in high speed. The man was driven by the car in high speed Opsi 6 2. My friend did not send me the address. The passive is .... * 2 poin I did not sent the address by my friend. I am not sent the address by my friend. It was not send me by my friend. The address is not send me by my friend. It was not sent me by my friend. 3. Jonathan is buying some books. The passive is .... * 2 poin Some books are being buying by him. Some books are being bought by Jonatan. They are being buying by him. They are bought by him. They are being buying by him. 4. The students are not doing English exercise. The passive is .... * 2 poin The students do not do English exercise by someone. English exercise are not doing by them. English exercise are not doing by the students. English exercise is not being doing by them. English exercise is not being done by them. 5. He doesn't describe the good painting. The passive is .... * 2 poin It is not described by him. It is not being described by him. The good painting was not described by him. The good painting does not described by him. The good painting is not being described by him. 6. A teacher has not explained the lesson much. The passive is .... * 2 poin The lesson much is not been explained by him. The lesson has not been explained by her much. The lesson was not been explained by him much. It was not been explained by him much. The lesson does not been explained by him much. 7. His brother had informed it last week. The passive is .... * 2 poin Last week had been informed it by him. Last week had been informed it by his brother. It had been informed by him last week. It was informed by him last week. Last week has been informed it by him. 8. Does the factory produce many kinds of plastic? The passive is .... * 2 poin Do many kinds of plastic is produced by the factory?


Jawaban:

Yo, I don't know why ask me, I think, wow, do you think you can think, where is your brain?


11. Soal: Is she drinking tea? The passive form is ... Is tea being drunk by her? Is tea being drunk by she? Is tea being drink by she? Is tea being drink by her? Tolong bantu ya


Jawaban:

Is tea being drunk by her?

Penjelasan:

Karena saat membuat kalimat pasif kita menggunakan verb 2.

Verb 1 > Verb 2

Drink > Drunk

Penggunaan subject "she" biasanya digunakan untuk kalimat aktif  karena kata "she" harus didepan kalimat sedangkan penggunaan subject 'her" digunakan untuk kalimat pasif.


12. which of these living being is not a microorganism?​


Jawaban:

The study of microorganisms is called microbiology. Microorganisms can be bacteria, fungi, archaea or protists. The term microorganisms does not include viruses and prions, which are generally classified as non-living.


13. Soal: Is he washing his car? The passive form is ... Is his car washing by him? Is his car being washed by him? Is his car being wash by him? Is his car being washed by he? Tolong dong


Soal: Apakah dia sedang mencuci mobilnya?

Bentuk pasifnya adalah ...

Apakah mobilnya sedang dicuci olehnya?

Apakah mobilnya dicuci olehnya?

Apakah mobilnya sedang dicuci olehnya?


14. Change into passive voice 1.are games played by kids 2. Water is not being drunk by me 3.paper is typed by clerk 4.orange is bought by mother 5. Novel is being written by Kevin


1. Are the kids playing games? 
2. I am not drinking water. 
3. Clerk types paper 
4. Mother buys orange 
5. Kevin is writing novel. 

semoga dapat membantu yaa

15. Soal: Is she drinking tea? The passive form is ... Is tea being drunk by her? Is tea being drunk by she? Is tea being drink by she? Is tea being drink by her? Tolong bantu ya


Is tea being drunk by her?

(Active present continous jika diubah ke passive verb nya menjadi bentuk lampau)

Semoga membantu


16. Soal: I am eating fried rice The passive form is . Fried riceis being eat by me Fried rice is being eaten by I Fried rice is being eaten by me Fried rice is being ate by me ada yg bisa ?


Jawaban:

B

Penjelasan:

karena eaten itu adverb


17. Soal: My sister is singing keroncong The passive form is ...Harus dijawab. Pilihan tunggal. (10 Poin) Keroncong is being singing by my sister Keroncong is being sang by my sister Keroncong is being sing by my sister Keroncong is being sung by my sister tolong ya


Urutan Ke 2: Keroncon is being sang by my sister

mohon mff jika salah.pilihan keempat: is being sung

18. 1. I am hearing your voice now.a. Your voice has been heard by me nowb. Your voice was being heard by me nowc. Your voice is being heard by me nowd. Your voice are being heard by me now2. He is taking this umbrellaa. This umbrella was being taken by himb. This umbrella has being taken by himc. This umbrella had being taken by himd. This umbrella is being taken by him3. She is wearing jacket a. Jacket was being worn by her b. Jacket is being worn by her c. Jacket have been worn by her d. Jacket had been worn by her4. They are using smartphonea. Smartphone was being used by themb. Smartphone have been used by themc. Smartphone is being used by themd. Smartphone had been used by them5. I am reading a newspapera. A newspaper was being read by meb. A newspaper is being read by mec. A newspaper are being read by med. A newspaper had been read by me6. You are visiting my house todaya. My house has been visited by you todayb. My house is being visited by you todayc. My house was being visited by you todayd. My house are being visited by you usually7. Fadan is typing a lettera. A letter has been typed by Fadan b. A letter was being typed by Fadan c. A letter is being typed by Fadan d. A letter are being typed by Fadan 8. Salisa is ironing these clothesa. These clothes have been ironed by Salisa b. These clothes were being ironed by Salisa c. These clothes is being ironed by Salisa d. These clothes are being ironed by Salisa9. My teacher is saying a truea. A true have been said by My Teacherb. A true was being said by My teacherc. A true are being said by My teacherd. A true is being said by My teacher10. He is cancelling a meetinga. A meeting are not being cancelled by himb. A meeting is not being cancelled by himc. A meeting have not been cancelled by himd. A meeting was not being cancelled by him​


Jawaban:

1. c. Your voice is being heard by me now

2. d. This umbrella is being taken by him

3. b. Jacket is being worn by her

4. c. Smartphone is being used by them

5. b. A newspaper is being read by me

6. b. My house is being visited by you today

7. c. A letter is being typed by Fadan

8. d. These clothes are being ironed by Salisa

9. d. A true is being said by My teacher

10. b. A meeting is not being cancelled by him

Penjelasan:

Materi Present Continuous Tense, passive voice.

Dalam membuat kalimat passive, pertama-tama harus diingat bahwa tense kalimat harus tetap/tidak berubah antara kalimat aktif dengan passive.

Dalam hal ini, dalam kalimat dengan tense Present Continuous, kalimat passive nya juga harus dalam Present Continuous.

Rumusnya:

subjek kalimat + to be (is/am/are) + being + verb 3 + by +objek pelaku

Jadi penambahan being menandakan kalimat itu present continuous tense.

subjek kalimat passive adalah yang tadinya objek kalimat aktif.

subjek kalimat aktif, dalam kalimat passive berubah posisi menjadi objek pelaku.

verb dalam kalimat aktif berubah menjadi verb 3 di kalimat pasif.

Contoh Breakdown soal:

Soal 1: I am hearing your voice now.

subjek: I

verb: hear (karena present continuous jadi to be + verb-ing => "am hearing")

objek: your voice

Dirubah ke kalimat pasif:

objek kalimat aktif (your voice) menjadi subjek kalimat pasif:

Jadi kalimat pasif diawali dengan : "Your voice......."

Selanjutnya tambahkan to be + being + verb 3.

Di sini karena subjeknya "Your voice" adalah singular noun (bisa digantikan dengan pronoun it ), maka to be nya adalah is

verbnya, hear, dirubah ke verb 3: heard

Jadi kalimatnya: "Your voice is  being heard

Baru kita tambahkan objek pelaku (yg tadinya subjek kalimat aktif): I. Karena dia berfungsi sebagai objek, maka kita rubah menjadi me.

Semoga bermanfaat.


19. being silent is not always good.but saying bad words is even...


diam tidak selalu baik. tapi berkata dengan buruk adalah .....But saying bad words is even worse

20. what is the similiar meaning of comforted​


Jawaban:

entertaining,amuse,consule,regale

Jawaban:

Entertain

Penjelasan:

What is similiar meaning of comforted

Artinya:apa arti yang sama dari kenyamanan

arti lain comforted juga bisa disebut "Terhibur"atau bahasa inggris nya "Entertain"


Video Terkait Topik Diatas


0 Komentar